13 ultimate reasons why Christopher Nolan’s ‘Interstellar’ is a must-watch!
After Gravity, one movie which all science fiction adventure fans should watch is Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar. The reasons are simple!
1. It’s been made by Christopher Nolan!
If you remember watching The Dark Knight and Inception, then you shouldn’t really doubt Nolan’s work in any way. Interstellar is a treat to watch!
2. Mankind was born on earth. It was never meant to die here.
When the earth starts to perish beginning with dying crops we grow on it, people at NASA cease the opportunity to find another home for the mankind in the space.
3. The movie stars Oscar winner Mathew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway
We have watched Dallas Buyers Club and The Wolf of Wall street; and we also know how good Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain are. Together in Interstellar, they are just wonder to watch.
4. Interstellar is selling like hot cakes!
Interstellar has already gobbled up more than $17 million at the box office in the US, and is expected to gross over $50 million this weekend. We really don’t care how receptive people in India are, to the movie! :P
5. The movie is a beautiful journey to watch from blackhole to wormhole, galaxy to galaxy and planet (Gargantua) to planet (Saturn).
When you see the awe inspiring scenes on the big screen you won’t believe yourself.
6. Travelling in space
The premise of the movie is – a team of astronauts who travel through a wormhole in search of a new habitable planet.
7. Mann to Man (Cooper) fight!
You will meet ‘The best among the lot’ space traveler turn wicked for his own survival instinct.
9. What do you expect when one of the dialog exchange is
Brand: There’s the mountains!
Cooper: Those aren’t mountains, they’re waves. Run!!
Nothing but a visually gorgeous movie to watch with hope for humanity.
10. Acclaimed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, with his critical take-down on Gravity on twitter has shared his response to the film, Interstellar with the NBC news,
“When you approach a black hole, the black hole is distorting space in its vicinity, and this was captured beautifully. I enjoyed watching the surrounding imagery get distorted. It’s a sophisticated ray-tracing problem, and if you’re a movie producer and you can get it right, then why not?”
11. Robots with artificial intelligence. That is 90% honesty, 75% humor and so on…
Robots who play essential roles in the movie- TARS, CASE & KIPP the super
12. To see the beautiful journey of space travelers going through the wormhole of gravity.
13. Do not go gentle into that good night; Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
To hear the only apt poem composed by Dylam Thomas said to Cooper by Dr. Brand. :’)
Still here? Go watch the movie to get mesmerized by the wowing special effects which are worth a watch with a typical Nolan style twist and come back to leave your comments.