Wedding photographer asks couples to relax between shoots, takes more photos!
Many people, including myself, believe that the best shots are the ones where your subject isn’t posing. A Redditor, SoulcrateSucka shared pictures of his wedding projects. He has an amazing trick which helps him get the best shots of his clients. Here’s what he does:
Wes Eisenhauer is a destination wedding photographer based out of Sioux Falls, S.D. Have a look at some of the amazing shots he has taken, by using his trick:
1. The reflection below makes it all the more beautiful.
2. Love how she’s guiding him through the woods ;)
3. The reactions of the people sitting around are priceless!
5. The picture is all the more beautiful as it is in Black and White.
6. The surroundings makes it a perfect snap.
7. Love the way he’s seeing her!
8. My favorite!
9. Absolutely flawless.
Adorable, right? You can see more of his work by visiting his website Wes Eisenhauer Photography. This is one hell of a trick more wedding photographers should be using ;)