11 travel hacks we promise will make your next trip awesome
If you are a footloose who loves to explore the untraveled roads or just a big company employee who travels frequently, you understand what kind of a pain in the neck it is to pack your bags light, while keeping everything essential just a zip away. To help make your next travel easy and hassle free we bring to you 11 travel hacks which we swear, will keep all the troubles away.
1. Pack overnight clothes easily without taking a lot space.
2. Watch movies like this!
3. Scan your passport, ids, tickets, itinerary, and take pictures of your hotel reservation email. Just in case you lose your wallet.
4. Store your mobile and camera cords and earphones in an old sunglasses case.
5. Use a pill container or any small container to store and sort your jewelry. So tidy!
6. Carry bright passport and ticket wallet so you don’t panic thinking you’ve lost them.
7. Empty camera and phone memory cards a night before you leave so you don’t have to wait to see a memory full alert.
8. Fanny packs are back in fashion! Keep everything essential in it so you don’t lose anything and have everything important with you all the time.
10. Or this, when you want to sleep.
11. How to have a wrinkle free blazer as you get ready for your business meeting.
If you have a travel tip that you’d like to share, do write to us in the comments section.