Festivals are those beautiful days when we love spending the days with our favorite people. The festive season is coming! Right from Navratri till Diwali you are going to love your days at work and the time spent on the streets. ;)
Here I bring 25 reasons why we love the Festive Season!
1. The sweets come pouring from everywhere.
2. You don’t keep the Navratri fasts, but you love the mouth-watering vrat ki thali and pakodas.
3. Dandiya raas is something you wait for. Chania choli, lights, danadiya dance and food.
4. Festive season comes with chilled out weather
5. The streets and the market look really appealing.
6. Durga Pujo.
7. The world doesn’t sleep. Markets are open till late nights.
8. It is a wonderful time for shopoholics. You get to shop the best clothes of the season.
9. House cleaning is a great workout! You start from the store room till the last room of the house. A clean house is my drug.
10. You love to see your house getting white washed and painted.
11. Work place gets revamped. Monotonous office walls get painted. Suddenly office space starts to look like a great place to work and have a good time.
12. Brings visual treat- colors, lights, lamps, & rangoli.
13. Dusshera celebration in the Ram Leela ground
14. Office celebrations!
15. You get to receive that solo gift from your boss and bonus!
16. Family reunites and eats together.
17. You get to wear new clothes.
18. Gambling, card parties and kitty parties become a huge thing.
19. Your monthly allowance gets a hike.
20. Go hard or go home. Parties become killer.
21. It is a great time to get on the wheels and go for a long awesome drive with friends.
22. Diwali Mela
23. Seeing everyone dressed up well is a delight.
24. Everyone is in a good mood
25. Holidays after holidays!
Tell us the reason that resonates with your thoughts the most in the comments section below!