To you everything sweet is just lovely! You are known as the biggest sweet lover in your family and friends’ circle. You love this title and you promised yourself to keep the title to you always! Here are 20 sweet things that tell you absolutely have 32 sweet teeth!
1. Every meal is complete and satisfying if it ends with something sweet for you.
2. When you attend a family function, you make sure you eat extra bowls of sweets.
3. It is a crime if someone doesn’t share sweets with you.
4. You wished, all men were as good as a bottle of Nutella.
5. Sweets are your best support and comfort food.
6. You ask your mother to make halwas, gulab jamuns, kheers or bake cakes at home, almost everyday!
7. There is no limit to how much sweets you can eat. You can go on and nom and nom and nom-nom-nom… just like Katy Perry in her songs.
8. You go nuts in a sweet shop just like a puppy get after its tail.
9. At one point in your life, your parents thought you will end up marrying one of the sons of the Haldiram Group owners or a local halwai.
10. Your partner knows how much you love sweets so they know what to order after every date!
11. Your relatives are the warmest people if they enter your house bringing a box of your favourite mithai.
12. You have a list of your favourite icecream parlour, icecream hawker, sweet shop, cake shop and cotton candy shop.
13. Your relationships with your friends become deeper and stronger if they happen to meet you with a box of sweets, or cupcakes, or cakes, or halwas, etc.
14. Your stomach has a separate bigger and better compartment to store all the sweets after a full meal.
15. You are aren’t scared of diabetes.
16. You don’t even give a damn about bad teeth or gums.
17. Your close friends bring you burfi, laddos and gajar halwas from home.
18. You don’t like to share sweets but if you do, you love that person A LOT!
19. You tried quitting sweets but you realized you can’t.
20. You choose friends on the basis of their love for sweets.
(Someone like THIS is probably not going to be your friend after an incident similar to the one here!)
21. At a sweet shop, you ask the guy to allow you to taste a little bit of this and a little bit of that! You love eating what you can’t and this is the best way to have any sweet you like. The guy can neversay a no.
If you love sweets as much as I do, go ahead share this post with your friends! Think I missed a few pointers? Shoot them in the comments section and I will be happy to add them to this listicle.