15 things only a true tennis lover would relate to
Sports are an integral part of our lives, aren’t they? There is at least one sport which every one of us follows religiously. If you watch, play, and discuss tennis, this article is what you can identify yourself with.
1. Waking up early in the morning is no big deal for you
Let’s go for practice!
2. Grand slams are your favourite time of the year
3. You become friends almost instantly with people having same favourite player as you.
4. When someone says something against your favorite player,
Don’t you just wanna kill them?
5. That feeling when your favourite player wins a Grand Slam
Calls for a celebration!
6. When your favourite player is not playing because of injury
Oh God, why?
7. You always try to imitate your favourite player’s shots.
How did he do that? Let me check another video in slow-mo!
8. When you finally get that shot right!
I am awesome!
9. You constantly dream of meeting your favourite player
When you meet them, it would be the best day of your life.
10. Love has a totally different meaning for you!
You know the pain of scoring love in a match.
11. Shopping revolves around tennis!
You always run towards the sports section in the mall.
12. Your rackets are your most prized possessions
You tell this to your rackets every day:
13. No matter how much people motivate you before a match, you are nervous as hell!
I am gonna lose, I am gonna lose…Arghhhhh
14. When you finally win a match
15. For you, tennis is not just a sport. It’s your life.
Got any other reasons for your tennis love? Shoot, right in the comments section below!