What we all wonder about creative geniuses is how they do what they do. What inspires the greatness in them and their work. There should be something rare, aesthetically beautiful and creative about them. Check out these 20 amazingly creative work spaces of the greatest creative prodigies.
1. Mark Twain (author).
2. E.B.White (author).
3. Roald Dahl (author).
4. Martin Amis (novelist)
5. Virginia Woolf (novelist).
6. Amanda Hesser (food writer). Love the picture on her desk!
7. Pablo Picasso (artist).
8. John Lennon & Yoko Ono (songwriters and artists). Love them, gorgeous hippies!
9. John Updike (writer).
10. Colm Tóibín (writer).
11.Charlotte Bronte (novelist and poet).
12. Yves Saint Laurent (fashion designer). Don’t we all just love him?
13. Jane Austen (novelist). Another gorgeous storyteller!
14. Rudyard Kipling (author).
15. Jackson Pollock (painter)
16. Ruth Reichl (food writer).
17. George Bernard Shaw (playwright).
18. Agatha Christie (author).
19. Ernest Hemingway (author).
20. Sylvia Plath (author).
Which creative master’s work desk looks inspiring to you?