14 under-rated movie actors who deserve more stardom than they get
If you dislike watching commercial movies, you are at the right place!
A real fan of sensible cinema will watch movies which are either made by an intelligent director or has an intelligent cast. Movies made by KJO, Rohit Shetty and Sajid Khan are always skipped and never watched for you will rather watch a low-budget movie with a fine cast than watch a big budget film with no real actors and plots. Those real actors deserve more spotlight than they get and it breaks our heart to see them get paid less than the actors who endorse fairness creams. Here are 14 Bollywood stars who deserve more than what they have received.
1. Swara Bhaskar from Raanjhnaa and Tanu weds Manu. Who can forget this talented girl with a hot face?
2. Kay Kay Menon deserves no introduction.
3. Rajkumar Rao, awarded with the National Film Award and the Filmfare Critics Award for the Best Actor in 2013 for Shahid, this lad is doing super good with his movies like Citylights, Queen and Shahid.
4. Konkona Sen, a fine actress who deserves more in Bollywood.
5. Vinay Pathak, can’t forget him Bheja Fry, Khosla ka Ghosla, Dasvidaniya, and Badlapur.
6. Manoj Bajpai, needs no introduction. The name is enough.
7. Vijay Raaz
Monsoon Wedding, Jungle, Bhopal Express, Delhi Bell, Dedh Ishquiyaan- his list of great movies is long.
8. Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
The awesome guy you spotted in No one Killed Jessica, Raanjhnaa and Tanu weds Manu 2.
9. Nawazuddin Siddiqui- “Naam hi kaafi hai!”
10. Ranvir Shorey – Didn’t we just love him in Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota, Khosla Ka Ghosla, Traffic Signal, and Mithya.
11. Huma Qureshi, is a perfect Bollywood diva and actress. We can’t think of a movie we disliked her acting in.
12. Arshad Warsi, the man needs no introduction.
13. Jimmy Shergill- Should be blessed with more movies like A Wednesday, Tanu weds Manu and Delhi Heights.
14. Manoj Joshi- Hasee toh Phasee, Dabangg, Chup Chup Ke, Phir Hera Pheri and Jogger’s Park are some of the movies Manjo has acted in and we have to say when it comes to TV cinema, he is doing a great job as Chankaya in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
Good cinema deserves good actors!