16 nonsensical things people say to call center executives
Some people get easily irritated and talk nasty! So when they get sick and tired of the calls and visits from banks, phone service providers, internet providers, credit card companies, and loan providers, they resort to their LETS-TALK-SHIT approach!
1. “Madam, I am very poor. I don’t even have money to eat. How can I donate money?”
2. “Mere credit card ne meri zindagi kharab kardi hai or aap muje credit card de rahe hai! Dimaag theek hai aapka?”
3. “Do you not see I am using Vodafone? Why will I want Airtel?”
4. “Rahul, bade dino baad phone kiya! Kaise ho?”
5. “Yaar, I don’t want a home loan. Mere paas ghar hai. Kya main ye ghar chodd du?“
6. “Madam humara diwala nikal chuka hai.”
7. They say crazy things when you pay them a visit to tell them they have lost EVERYTHING
8. “Mam, I don’t have a mobile. I can’t afford one. Do you give mobile phones with the new prepaid connection?”
9. Am I Ch**** to buy a holiday package for 40 thousand?
10. “Madam aapka personal number dijiya, waha khoob baatein karenge.“
11. “Subah subah phone karke aapne meri neend kharaab kardi hai madam. Aaj Sunday hai. Aaj toh chutti le lijie!”
12. “Madam mujhe dobaara phone kia toh police complaint kar dunga!”
13. “Ghareeb logon ko tung karney ki aadat nahi jaaegi aap logon ki“
14. “Sonal ji, aapki awaaz toh badi sweet hai. Kahaan rehti hai aap“
15. “NO, this is NOT THE TIME TO CALL! I was enjoying taking a dump ‘peacefully’ playing Candy Crush, but I guess, now I will have a hard time releasing crap!”
16. “Free mein property milti hai toh humray naam kar dijiye. Kyunki itni mehngai ke zamaaney mein koi ghar kaise khareedega?“
Watch this hilarious video of how people talk to customer care executives!
If you like to add something to this article, shoot it in the comments section. :D