The one reason why we all despise watching Indian TV channels is the high number of daily soaps aired on them. These baseless TV soaps have been preying on our minds with unrealistic believes and stories. Here are 14 more reasons why we hate Indian daily soaps.
1. Unrealistic wardrobe. We will not be surprised if these characters wake up like.
2. Over-exaggerated emotions and reactions.
3. The idea of unrealistic Sanskaars. A sanskaari bahu is one who listens to the mother-in-law and a sanskaari son is one who does everything his parents tell him to do.
4. Extremely poetic romantic dialogues and overly romantic situations.
5. Nahiiiii…and zooming in and zooming out shots.
6. Too much makeup and jewellery. Like the characters have a wedding at home.
7. 7. Baddies born with one aim- “Tujhe toh main kabhi khush rehne nahi dungi, Parvati.” Vamps & villains have no business to take care of but to conspire against the good guys.
8. Characters marry at least 2-3 times in a series. To hell with their Sanskaars and Phela Pyaar concept.
9. Absence of a plot. Sometimes, even finding a missing suitcase becomes the objective of the entire show.
10. Encourages stereotypes, sexism and chauvinism.
11. Shitty titles picked up from movie songs.
12. Two people from opposite sex first, hate each other to the core and then, eventually fall in love.
13. Large families, staying in palace-looking houses. So fake!
14. “Main apney parivaar ko bachaney ke liye tumse shaadi karungi” sort of shit. Like they can’t share their problems with their family.
If you like why we hate daily soaps, share this post. :)