18 real locations from magical Disney movies that you must see to relive your childhood memories
We grew up watching Disney movies and cartoon series. Ever wondered where do the artists get their inspiration from when they work on making those magical castles, gorgeous towns, splendid lakes and lively town markets? All inspirations come from reality. Here are 18 pictures of real locations that inspired artists working at Disney, their movies and characters.
1. Wreck-It Ralph – Grand Central Terminal, New York City, USA
2. Up – Angel Falls, Venezuela
3. The Hunchback Of Notre Dame – Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
4. The Little Mermaid – Chateau De Chillon, Lake Geneva, Switzerland
5. The Emperor’s New Groove – Machu Picchu, Cusco, Peru
6. Tangled – Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy, France
7. Snow White – Segovia Castle, Spain
8. Mulan – Forbidden City, Beijing, China
9. Frozen – St. Olaf’s Church, Balestrand, Norway
10. Frozen – Hotel De Glace, Quebec City, Canada
11. Cars – U-Drop Inn, Shamrock, Texas
12. Brave – Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland, UK
13. Beauty and the Beast – Chateau De Chambord, Loir-Et-Cher, France
14. Beauty and the Beast – Alsace, France
15. Atlantis: The Lost Empire – Angkor Wat, Angkor, Cambodia
16. Aladdin – Taj Mahal, Agra, India
17. Sleeping Beauty – Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany
18. The Princess And The Frog – Louisiana bayous, USA
Magic is real. Believe in it!
Where do you plan to go to see your childhood movie location for real?