The terrible news about Sony TV’s ugly attempt about making an Indian version of the most watched (and eagerly awaited show S5), ‘Game of Thrones’ is so true that it is as bad as murdering cows for steaks. There is a lot of noise about this horrific news and all the Indian fans are being heard and seen moaning and praying for the government to at least ‘ban’ this show. Which will be one of the righteous things ever done by our lame country leaders. We sat down, thinking apocalypse has finally decided to come and this time with an invitation and so it will not be a waste of time to think about what can an Indian ‘Game of Thrones’ show aka ‘Rani Mahal’ offer to its audience. With Sakshi Thanvar as Khaleesi, Parth Samthaan as Jon Snow and Anita Hassanandani as Cersei the show destined to give these 11.
1. Sakshi Thanvar has acquired a masters degree in playing motherly roles. She will definitely do justice to the role.
2. Instead of sexual desires and nudity, Raani Mahal will portray our Indian Sanskaars.
3. Gabbru will play the role of Tyrion Lannister.
4. Parth Samthaan will be fed up being told “You know nothing” and will leave the show.
5. Anita Hassanandani as Cersei will find it difficult to be true to the role. Excuse me, how can a sister fall in love with her husband?
6. There will be 3 rounded shots for every killing, every “I-am-in-a-shock” and every “tricky-situation” scene.
7. Children of the Forest will look like a bunch of slum kids.
8. White Walkers will not be as scary as they are on the real show.
9. Since Sony TV has decided to keep the show centered around Daenerys, it will look more like a story of a princess trying to keep her Mahal safe from the kingdoms outside her dynasty. BORING.
10. Sony TV will try to make a cheap copy of the good Game of Thrones track.
11. Instead of the real looking dragons
We will have someone to play the role and it will look as silly as Jaadu did in Koi Mil Gaya
We really hope the series gets banned in India, at least one bad thing should be banned a year. But if this tragedy becomes true, we will all have to boycott our TV sets.