Does the thought of being judged by people, doing something out of your comfort zone and the feeling of being in the spot light concern you? I say, hello, my socially anxious friend! No matter, how much you hate being around a lot of people and looked at by a dozen eyes, you can not ignore the presence of people around you. Here are 11 things that only people with social anxiety will understand.
1. You hate the thought of going to social gatherings and parties.
2. Talking to people or striking a conversation makes you all sweaty in your armpits.
3. Meeting new people is your deepest fear.
4. You hate the idea of going to a place full of strangers.
5. You are a little laid back about planning and you hate responsibilities.
6. You don’t have patience for others.
7. You wish you could be all relaxed and not so tensed all the time.
8. Forget about public speaking, if someone tries to take to you, it takes all your courage to respond to them.
9. You always hope you don’t goof things up and if you do, you come back home all tensed up.
10. You forget things, names and places.
11. You pretend to look normal.
We hope people will try to understand us!
Like to share more of your miseries as a socially awkward person? Use the comments section. :)