Nathalie Emmanuel aka Missandei is one of our favorite characters from Game of Thrones. The 26-year-old talented and oh-so-gorgeous Nathalie is an active Instagrammer and she loves to click selfies, a lot. She is known for playing the character of Missandei, who knows nineteen languages in Game of Thrones.
While going through her Instagram feed, we stumbled up a lot of pretty selfies and got to know that she’s pretty good at the selfie game. Have a look at some of our favorites, and you sure will want to agree with us!
1. When she travels to London and makes sure to get gorgeous selfies with her team.
2. And when she shares the picture of her necklace which has her birthstone in it.
3. When just like us, she too never misses a chance of taking selfies with her best friends.
4. And friends who are as good as our sisters. Nathalie knows how to write a heartwarming message for bestie’s birthday.
5. Expressing how proud she is, of her best friends.
6. And more friends.
7. And more!
8. Simply beautiful!
9. And when she loves clicking selfies with her girl, and our beloved Khaleesi!
10. Long hair works equally fine for her.
11. When she poses while being dressed alike as her friend.
12. And when she has fangirl moments just like us!
13. And when she loves cuddling with her dog as much as we do!
14. Squad goals, right there.
15. When she expresses how much she loves her furry friend.
16. And makes sure to click selfies while traveling.
17. She aces the mirror selfie game too.
19. Told ya! And she doesn’t bother putting on make up before clicking one. This is what straight-outa-bed gorgeous looks like!
20. And when she wonders if her character will ever meet Theon Greyjoy aka Reek, her beloved friend, IRL.
21. She doesn’t mind going crazy!
22. And knows how to appreciate a good book.
23. And when she calls out her followers to show some love to our Indian hottie, Ali Fazal. Yep, they totally rocked in Furious 7!
24. Her #BeachSelfie game is rocking!
25. And so is her close-up selfie!
Loved her pictures? You can follow her on Instagram. You keep posting those beautiful selfies, Nathalie! We love you!