11 tips on how to make friends as an adult
Oh! It was so easy to make friend when we were kids. Kids who wanted to play outside with us or wanted to have fun with became our friends. There was no criteria of becoming someone’s friend unlike now. As we grow old, our habits and priorities change and we find it easy to gel with people who share similar interests and priorities with us. If you are a lonely person in an unknown town, you should follow these.
Not too long to read! :)
1. Offer to share your collection of set of movies or books or music collection to people. Meet them the next to discuss the book or just talk generally.
2. Talking to random strangers can help you not only have a fresh experience but can also help you become open and friendly with everyone.
3. Find people who share similar philosophies, perspectives, or value systems or code of honor that you do.
4. Talk to people who share similar hobbies and side interests.
5. Clubs are not meant to hook up with people. You can make friends with people watching the soccer match just like you. Drink with them and hangout with them and try to met again.
6. Make friends with people you already know. That is easy!
7. Say yes to all invites.
8. Invite people over. Host BBQ parties or movie nights.
9. Join clubs like, book, hiking or photography clubs and socialize with those people, you will end up with people whom you find fun and easy to talk to.
10. Dance! People are likely to find you a fun person to hangout with and they will approach you themselves.
11. Important! Listen to people. No one likes to talk to someone who doesn’t have patience.
If you like to share your own way of making friends, share them with us.