14 small lifestyle changes that can have the biggest impact on your life
Anything below the sun can be discussed on Quora and one can expect logical responses on the platform. While scrolling through my daily feed on the website, I stumbled upon this really intelligent discussion which got my attention and interest instantly- What are some small lifestyle changes that can have the biggest impact? Something we all need to resort to. Don’t we? Read on.
1. While chatting with someone if you hear something hurtful or rude respond after 5 minutes so you act and not react. To be logical and mature is better than being angry and childish.
2. Twenty minutes rule! To avoid being tired and sleep deprived in the morning due to spending hours on unnecessary Facebook-ing or watching TV make sure you spend 20 minutes everyday on something good and rewarding. Like reading a book, taking up a good hobby, writing an article, etc. Nobody is paying you for watching TV or using your phone at night.
3. Stop consuming soda. Resort to healthier options like juices, shakes, water, etc.
4. Get good sleep. A good 7-8 hours of sleep is what every body needs to stay fit and healthy.
5. Do ten minutes of running or walk for an hour each day.
6. Carry water wherever you go and keep yourself hydrated. Water keeps some of the diseases away, and relieves you of fatigue, bad stomach and acne.
7. Talk to someone new. There’s nothing like experiencing new.
8. Cut down on junk and eat healthy food.
9. Keep your wallet in your front pocket. A wallet kept in the back pocket causes back ache.
10. Keep high heels for bigger occasions. There is no competition for who can wear high heels in the shopping mall.
11. Exercise daily and if you can’t, at least invest some time in doing stretches.
12. Unsubscribe from all shopping sites! They will only make you spend. Good way to save up!
13. Take up meditation to breathe in and out to a stress-free life.
14. Lessen the amount of sugar you add in your coffee/tea. Sugar works like a drug the lesser you have the better your health will be.
Have a healthier and better life!
If you made some lifestyle choices which changed your life, do share them with us and we will be glad to add them to this article. D