This Canadian artists kicks some butt at turning a man to look like a comic superhero!
Lianne Moseley got on to a task to do makeup on her subjects for the Where Magazine with photographer, Neil Zee. The theme of this photoshoot was to turn the hot and sexy models into comic superheroes and needless, to say, Lianne did a fantastic job.
This behind the scenes image was taken while Lianne was doing her magic makeup on a model. Yes, that man with the hot-bod is real. Watch Lianne working on the models for the shoot and their final pictures in the video.
Here are some of Lianne’s amazing works.
1. The hot spider and marvel moment!
2. Will you believe me if I say the man on the right is real!
3. Lianne, herself as Poison Ivy! Damn! This woman has turned me into her fan already and now she is killing me with her awesome work.
4. Aquaman on the streets!
5. This is so good! That the next time Marvel movies will not think of investing costumes, they will rather pay this artist for makeup and body painting.
6. Meet Lianne with the Where Magazine shoot’s models!
Is not her work just awesome? Share this article with your friends who love cosplays, art and makeup! :D