In 2014, New York-based artist, Jeff Lewonczyk came to India. The artist, visited Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi during his official trip. While he traveled around, he made a point that he will draw one cartoon each day depicting his experience in India during his 14-day trip.
His cartoons show the interesting life in India. From being stuck in traffic to devouring delicious Indian food. His colourful cartoons show what every traveler would feel and take notice of in India. The cultural differences and the entire vibe of being in India is very well shown in his cartoons. These pictures are not only funny and cute to look at but are a great medium to introduce everyone to the culturally rich and interesting lifestyle of the local people in the country. Let’s take a look at them.
How it all began!
1. Tackling traffic scenes in India.
2. How there opportunities scattered around to make a living.
3. How to find peace.
4. One being a great Bollywood star’s fan.
5. The censorship!
6. The confusing head-nods.
7. What to eat and how!
8. How festivals are celebrated.
9. How development is picking up.
10. The cultural shocker.
11. How subways can help beat traffic.
12. How to shop!
13. How India is populated with birds and people.
14. The laid-back attitude of auto drivers.