11 inspiring and uplifting stories from Humans Of Bombay to get you through the day
All we need is love to get through the day! Though it will be wonderful if we get a dash of good and pure feelings, along with a pinch of beautiful and uplifting stories.
One of the best places to read feel good, inspirational stories is Humans of Bombay‘s Facebook page. “Humans of Bombay catalogs the beat of the city, one story at a time. It features the lives of the wide range of people that makes Bombay the city it is. Enter their lives, even if only for a minute and feel connected!” So without further ado, let’s look at 11 of the most inspiring stories posted by Humans of Bombay.
1. Education can never impact your dreams.
2. We, humans were made out of love and trust. Never doubt someone’s intention.
3. Self-pity and begging are no good choices to make for one’s self.
4. Love money less and you have gained your freedom.
5. Message from powerful working mothers.
6. Remember! The ‘new phase’ is just around the corner.
7. Let everyone be, there’s a beauty in that.
8. Live for one’s who are alive and believe in you!
9. Where’s ‘your‘ world?
10. Change your world a bit and take risks, you get just one life to live.
11. At 5, I ran out of fear and now I run with confidence.
Beautiful! Isn’t it? Let me know your favourite story or share yours, that’s even better! The day has just begun, stay inspired and do good for yourself.