Former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto’s son and chairman of Pakistan People’s Party, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on Friday, 19th September 2014 raked up a major controversy by reportedly saying that he would get back “entire Kashmir”. This 25 year old could not have debuted on the social media in a better way. #BilawalBhutto was trending and twitter never disappoints us.
We get you a few hilarious tweets on it.
1. It’s a competition, bring it on
Dear Rahul Gandhi, We request you to say something really stupid as soon as possible.. Pakistan is leading at the moment.. #BilawalBhutto
— anuj prajapati (@anujprajapati11) September 22, 2014
2. We know the result, both won’t make a move and would rather talk about LUDO
Which is the longest event in the world? Rahul Gandhi & Bilawal Bhutto playing chess. — IndiaSpeaks (@IndiaSpeaksPR) September 20, 2014
3. Babu bhai knows the correct punishment already
4. Don’t bully kids on the Internet
5. Dynasty rules until…
Never curse yourself for failing in politics and not possessing corrupt wealth… You could have kids like Bilawal Bhutto or Rahul Gandhi.. — MediaCrooks (@mediacrooks) September 20, 2014
6. So who wanted the Prince Charming?
Bilawal Bhutto is so good looking, rich and stupid that he could be a Disney prince. — Poonam Khatri (@poonamkhatri) September 20, 2014
7. The political netas and their “vishesh tippani”!
8. Typical parents talking about their kids
9. Oh wait, we miss-heard him.
10. In your dreams…
11. Some warn about the consequences
12. Threatening Sunny Pajji Style
13. Sorry, this list can’t beat him!
14. And the government takes appropriate steps
JUST IN: Modi govt deploys Rahul Gandhi to give a befitting reply to Bilawal Bhutto — The UnReal Times (@TheUnRealTimes) September 20, 2014
Do you have any other jokes on this legend’s statement? Do share with us in the comments section below!