Black magic! 10 fashion quotes only people who love dressing in black will relate to
Black is the most fashionably popular colour. A mark of elegance in Europe and the United States, followed by silver, gold, and white. The invention of the simple ‘black dress’ by Coco Chanel in 1926 was one remarkably big moment in the world of fashion.
Legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld said,
“Black is the color that goes with everything. If you’re wearing black, you’re on sure ground.”
X is the new black. The length of your top or skirt could go up or down, but nothing will change black in fashion. Johnny Cash loved black so much that he traditionally wore black at all of his stage performances. Here are 10 of our favourite quotes said by big designers and icons about the colour black.
1. The love for darker shades never dies!
2. Black stands for glamour!
3. I don’t bother you, don’t bother me!
4. Black-dress magic!
5. I like all shades of black.
6. Black was made to stay.
7. Black is for people who love and understand art.
8. What do you see when you close your eyes?- Black!
9. Black forever!
10. Nothing can suit you better than black.
Nothing can beat black! What is your favourite ‘Black in style’ quote?