20 fashion hacks EVERYONE needs to know to rule out any fashion mistakes
To be a fashionable diva is a tough job. And a tough job comes with bigger responsibilities. No matter, how much you try to be all perfect all the time, a stupid zipper or an ugly bra strap can ruin the entire look. To keep all the flaws at bay we have got an awesome list of amazing #fashionhacks which will come to your rescue at all times.
1. Use baby wipes to clean deodorant stains.
2. If your shoes are smelly, put a tea bag in them overnight.
3. Turn your normal bra into a strapless in a few minutes like this.
4. Make stubborn zippers run smooth by rubbing crayon wax or Vaseline over them.
5. Get rid of red wine stains in a few seconds with baking.
6. To avoid wrinkles and creases, turn the jacket inside out before you fold it and pack it.
7. Winter tip! Wash all your delicate sweaters in baby shampoo to keep them away from becoming rough or looking no more fluffy.
8. Prevent blisters by spraying deodorant on the soles of your flats.
9. Really want to buy the denim jeans you just saw but do not have time to wear it? Wrap the waist of the jeans around your neck and try touching the two ends together around your neck. If you can do this, the jeans is going to fit you.
10. Hang shirts quickly by sticking your hand through them.
11. Got new shoes but they are a bit tight? Stretch out tight shoes by placing a bag of water in each and leaving them in the freezer overnight.
12. Remove wrinkles without ironing your clothes.
13. De-pill your clothes using a razor.
14. Remove foundation stains with shaving cream. Wash your cloth after covering the stain up with the shaving foam.
15. See a thread coming out of your garment. Pull the cloth from the sides.
16. Use a moisturizer to polish your leather shoes.
17. Organize your tees this way.
18. Get a sparkling pair of new shoes.
19. Stay warm in ripped jeans.
20. How to master cuffed sleeves?
One heck of a helpful post! Isn’t it?