Sarah C. Anderson is a popular web-comic strip creator who shares one semi-autobiographical comic, Sarah’s Scribbles every Wednesday and Saturday. 23 year old cartoonist and illustrator’s web comic is a hilarious take on everything that happens in the life of a modern woman. Anderson is a graduate from the Maryland Institute College of Art. Her web comic strips are so adorably cute and funny that you will find them simply awesome. Her simplistic cartoons and their beautiful ability to tell what a girl wants and thinks is very apt and totally relatable.
1. Every Facebook post ever!
2. Her Facebook timeline!
3. You relationship goals be like!
4. When you think to yourself that you will only sleep for a while.
5. Complaints with the clothing companies.
7. When puberty strikes.
8. Different ways to use your boyfriend
9. About the expensive bras they wear!
10. You after reading a book.
11. Your thoughts on kids!
12. And about looks
13. On running into people you hated in school.
14. About binging and hogging.
15. When you need to head to work early and you encounter a mammoth of a problem.
Man vs. Woman
The stupid ass zit!
You can follow Sarah’s Scribbles on Facebook here