This Game of Thrones fan couple traveled to see all the epic locations from the show for real
When you are a real Game of Thrones fan, you are likely to be someone totally nuts about the show. Someone who could do anything to get the chance to watch the show, get his hands on cool GoT’s merch, meet its awesome star-cast (and even comicon performers dressed as GoT characters) and to travel to its epic locations. When a hardcore couple decided to travel to Croatia and see GoT’s awesome locations for real, they left no stone unturned.
The couple went to Dubrovnik where they easily found the many legendary locations commonly used on the show.
1. Fort Lovrijenac in Dubrovnik – Red Keep aka King’s Landing, Lannisters’ throne
2. How the walls of Dubrovnik Old Town look like!
3. This is where Khaleesi looked for her dragons!
4. The Stairs to the Great Sept of Baelor (King’s Landing) were actually Baroque Staircase in Dubrovnik.
5. Outside the walls of Dubrovnik Old Town. Can you spot Sansa and Little Finger?
6. The place where Sparrows were preaching in Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
7. Baroque Staircase (Dubrovnik) where Cersie was put to shame by the Sparrows.
8. Fortress of Kliss – City of Meereen
Another shot of this memorable location!
9. The Gardens of Red Keep are Trsteno Arboretum (Trsteno).
10. House of the Undying is actually Minčeta Tower (Dubrovnik’s Wall).
Some locations were hard to find like streets in Split. The couple either asked around to find the locations or just accidentally found themselves there.
11. The Basement of Diocletian’s Palace (Split) – Daenerys’ Throne Room.
12. The Basement of Diocletian’s Palace (Split) – Where Khaleesi kept her dragons.
How great a Game of Thrones are you? Can you beat this amazing couple?