14 celebrity beauty secrets that you should follow too
When it comes to beauty and fitness, who can be a better inspiration that our very well known national and international celebrities. Bringing 14 beauty hacks from the celebrities around the globe we look forward to seeing a better you.
1. Katrina Kaif uses mineral mud masks to fight a variety of skin troubles like excessive facial oil, blemishes and acne.
2. Nargis Fakhri loves natural products. The diva continuously sips on coconut water to keep toxins away.
3. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan uses natural home-made products. Cucumber for skin problems, gram flour for cleansing and using a mixture of milk and yogurt for moisturizing the skin.
4. Gwen Stefani layers different shades of lipstick to create new colors. She starts with a matte lipstick then a more creamy, moist lipstick on my top.
5. Jessica Chastain thanks her actress friend who shared a great trick while getting a picture clicked. ‘Stick your tongue behind your teeth ‘ so you don’t over smile.
6. AnnaLynne McCord uses concealer that’s two shades lighter than her actual skin tone and dots it under her eyes to draw attention to her eyes and make her look refreshed.
7. Freida Pinto suggest you use petroleum jelly on your lids as it gives you a dewy, angelic look.
8. Eva Mendes uses a shimmery bronzer to look alive. “If you don’t want to wear makeup, mix some with moisturizer. You’ll look pretty but not made-up.”
9. Kate Winslet swears by a good eye cream so you can avoid looking stressed, and puffy eyed.
10. Emma Watson thanks her makeup artist, Linda Cantello for telling her to dip a cotton ball into some foundation to remove mascara stains and conceal at the same time.
11. Taylor Swift says, “There are tricks I’ve learned from makeup artists on shoots. They put on the red lipstick, then blot it with a tissue, then they put powder over the tissue and sort of press it onto your lips. Then re-apply. It turns it into a stain that lasts much longer.”
12. Rihanna‘s secret to her amazing bod is swimming.
13. Candice Swanepoel uses a cream pencil on the inside of her eye as it opens up her eyes. She puts a shimmer in the corners to make her eyes pop.
14. Mila Kunis washes her face before sleeping and uses double your pillowcases which she changes regularly.
Do share what you plan to take up as a tip from these celebrities.