From quite a long time, feminazism has overtaken feminism and trust me, that’s a horrible thing to happen. Generalizing all the men is a blasphemy. That only shows our low level of intellect.
Mintified took a stand against this and tried to break all the stereotypes against generalizing men under their initiative ‘Blame One Not All’.
Check out these messages that the girls are trying to convey and how appropriate they are –
1. Because not all male professors are the same. Let’s not forget how pure the teacher student relationship is.
2. Because those are the nice men who you work with daily, don’t be ungrateful.
3. Because even though infatuation is a thing, it does not happen with everyone.
4. And that’s the reason why I call him my best friend.
5. Because there’s a thing called loyalty and most of the people do follow it.
6. Because he IS my cousin.
7. Because of one good reason – NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.
Do you agree what these women have to say? Let us know in the comments section below.