There is no doubt that all writers are unique. Some like to write in an empty room on an organized table without any noise around them while, other writers can easily sit in a room full of people and still can write imaginative stories. No matter, what type of a writer you are, at least 10 of these 14 things can be found on your table.
1. Lots of pens and pencils
2. A spiral diary or notebook
3. A tab or a laptop
4. A Thesaurus
5. A water bottle
6. Empty/filled coffee cups
9. A computer with ergonomic mouse and keyboard
10. Post-its with notes and reminders on them
11. Headphones or good quality speakers to listen to music while writing
12. Inspirational notes or posters
13. Loads of Books
14. Most comfortable chair in the word. A writer finds a chair or a bean bag that is the most comfortable for him/her. A writer could be seated on a chair for 18 hours on day and this chair would never make their bum go numb.
What’s your number?