Turkey is that heaven on Earth which rightfully connects Europe and Asia with thousand years old civilizations. Come see turkey is a project undertaken to bring out Turkey’s beauty in terms of its history, culture, people and nature by a group of immensely talented photographers from round the world.
Traveling and photography go hand in hand. These photographers have clicked some breathtaking pictures of Turkey that we couldn’t help, but share. We bring to you 30 such pictures from their project which will surely keep you amazed by the beauty of this place, if not pack your bags and plan your next vacation there!
As of now, you can get mesmerized by seeing all of these!
1. This is the Galata tower of Istanbul, Turkey.
2. An evening spent in Fethiye could be the best evening of your life.
3. The Bozcaada island of Turkey is definitely one of the best islands I have ever seen.
4. This place is in a town called Turgutreis, which is about a 60 minute drive from Bodrum International Airport. Looking at how beautiful it is, if there is anywhere I would want to be right now, it would be this.
5. This is a beach in Olympos, which was an ancient city in Lycia.
6. Yet another picturesque place in Istanbul.
7. Pamukkale, meaning “cotton castle” in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey.
8. This is the Kapadokya, a historical region in Central Anatolia, largely in Nevşehir Province.
9. Mardin is loated in southeastern Turkey. The capital of Mardin Province is known for the Artuqid architecture of its old city and for its strategic location on a rocky hill near the Tigris River that rises steeply over the flat plains.
10. Has anything ever been as peaceful as solo traveling?
11. Konya is located in the Central Anatolia Region of Turkey. The reflection in this frame here almost looks surreal.
12. This is how a night in Istanbul would look like. I’m yet to decide what is making it look so beautiful – the mosque, its reflection in the water or the ambiance of the whole picture!
13. This picture is of a place in Kaunos, an ancient city of Caria and in Anatolia, a few kms west of the modern town of Dalyan, Dalaman district Muğla Province, Turkey.
14. This is yet another picture of Pamukkale in the Denizli Province.
15. Cappadocia is a historical region in Central Anatolia, largely in Nevşehir Province, in Turkey. This picture speaks for itself of a day spent here.
16. Pamukkale looks immensely stunning at dusk.
17. A paradise called Fethiye.
18. If you thought I was exaggerating in my previous point!
19. I wouldn’t really mind if my last walk was supposed to be here, in Fethiye.
20. Another brilliant picture of Galata tower in Istanbul
21. Uzungöl is a lake situated to the south of the city of Trabzon. I am at a loss of words to describe its grace.
22. Did we not mention about the beautiful architecture of Mardin?
23. Nemrut or Nemrud is a 2,134 m high mountain in Adiyaman. Adıyaman is a city in southeastern Turkey, capital of the Adıyaman Province.
24. Mardin looks breathtakingly amazing.
25. Ishak Pasha Palace is a semi-ruined palace and administrative complex located in the Doğubeyazıt district of Ağrı province of eastern Turkey.
26. Akdamar Island, is the second by size of four islands in Lake Van in the south of Eastern Anatolia Region, Turkey.
27. This cannot be called a horizon, but then I wonder, why not?
28. If you love getting clicked, don’t you think Istanbul can be a great option?
29. This place, a good book and good music. The purpose of my life is solved.
30. And hence we close the list with this beautiful sunset picture of Turkey!
So when are you planning your trip to Turkey? Do share this article with your friends and wait for us till we come up with yet another collection of amazing pictures that would force you to pack your bags and get going!
For more such images, visit comeseeturkey’s Instagram account!