We have to admit that Narendra Modi is the only PM who understands the power of social media. On 31st May PM Modi invited all his followers to share beautiful scenic pictures of India with the hashtag- #IncredibleIndia to give Indian Tourism the boost and visibility that it deserves.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 31, 2015
Everyone has been tweeting to PM Modi with gorgeous pictures of India. A few users also admitted that by sending these tweets to PM has made them realize how beautiful India is. As promised, PM Modi is retweeting and favouriting all the tweets.
We have made a collection of 30 most delightful tweets along with the pictures that Modi’s followers shared with him.
1. The breathtaking Arunachal Pradesh.
— Vijainder K Thakur (@vkthakur) June 3, 2015
2. Incredible Rajasthan!
3. Hemkunt Sahib Gurudwara
— Tajinder Pal S Bagga (@tajinderbagga) June 3, 2015
4. The beauty of Madhya Pradesh!
5. Must visit Tamil Nadu
— Puneet Sharma (@puneetpossible) June 2, 2015
6. Modi’s home state, Gujarat is a delight!
7. The soulful Spiti Valley
— Kruti (@jalebi9) June 2, 2015
9. The pride of Maharashtra
— Kaustubh Khare (@kaustubhckhare) May 31, 2015
10. The charming Cherrapunji
11. Udaipur, Rajasthan
— Tahseen Shaukat (@tahseenshaukat) May 31, 2015
12. Kinnaur, blessed with magnificent mountains and valleys
13. Must see Chattisgarh
— Twisted_Psyche (@sankhlarajat) May 31, 2015
14. Singer, Adnan Sami shared his pictures from his recent trip to Kashmir
— LAKSHYA (@laskhya) May 31, 2015
16. The gorgeous ghat in Kokatta
— Nikhil Chandra (@nikhilchandraa) May 30, 2015
18. A random picture taken by one of the PM’s followers
— Neha Gupta (@ne_hah) May 29, 2015
20. The symbol of Love
21. Kinnar Kailash
— abantika ghosh (@abantika_ghosh) May 24, 2015
22. A traveler shared his picture taken at the Golden Temple.
23. Did you know that Jodhpur topped Lonely Planet’s list of most extraordinary places in 2o14?
— Reddit India (@redditindia) May 24, 2015
24. Ever been to Munnar? Now you will. :)
25. Temples of Hampi
— Neha Gupta (@ne_hah) May 22, 2015
26. Anupam Kher too shared an image of Kashmir
27. Bodhgaya, Bihar
— Amit Raj (@amitraj04uall) June 1, 2015
28. Medak Church in Telangana is a delight to the sored eyes
29. Marina Beach, Chennai
— A1_Indian (@RahejaVinod) June 1, 2015
PM Modi is also sharing some of his favourite photos from the tweets he has been receiving since the day he invited Twitterati to share the pictures on his Facebook handle. The album looks lovely.
It is decided, before travelling around the world, we will first see our #IncredibleIndia .