15 reasons to eat less sugar; nothing about losing weight
Other than helping you lose weight there are several other reasons why you should decrease your sugar in-take. Here are they.
1. It lowers your blood pressure.
2. Your bad cholesterol too.
3. It decreases your heart attack risk.
4. You will have a sharper brain.
5. You’ll have less chances of getting Alzheimer’s and dementia
6. Less sugar equals less depression.
7. You will find your addiction to sweets lessed.
8. You will have shiny skin.
9. No pimples.
10. Lowers risks of diabetes.
11. Prevents fatty liver diseases.
12. Lowers risk of cancers.
13. No bad breath.
14. You’ll breathe easier.
15. Less trips to the dentist.
Do share this article with friends who have a sweet tooth.