When it comes to playing Holi, we tell you nobody wants to grow up. From a 10 year-old in the house to a 30-some, everyone can be seen hiding under the walls and bombing water balloons and buckets of coloured water. While some of us say,’no growing up’, others try to make sure they make a clean and safe entry in their homes. While playing with colours, balloons, “pichkaaris” and dancing on cheesy Bollywood numbers, stuffing gujjiyas in our mouths here are a few things which keep going through our minds.
1. I am glad, I applied oil on my face and body. It will be easy to remove the colour.
2. Oh! He is such a nut case. Why the hell he had scrub my face with “pukka rang” (hard colours).
3. I hope I don’t get fat in a day. This is my 7nth “Gujjiya”.
4. Sunil uncle and Priya aunty are close-dancing on “Rang Barse”! WTF!
5. I hope, my white top hasn’t got too transparent with water.
6. Why did they have to enter our house all dirty. Now we will have to clean the house all day long.
7. “Yikes!” Bhang tastes awful, but it is not bad to get a good high.
8. I so wish, my gang was here. Why will you guys not come on time ever, you nerds? The food is getting over.
9. The cute guy dances so well. Let me go near and dance with him.
10. Why will a girl wear such short shorts to a Holi party? Does she want attention? I should drink to that!
11. I wish I could add Vodka to the Bhaang and see these guys go crazy
12. Texting to your beau- “I wish you were here. I so wanted to celebrate Holi with you. Muah!”
13. Mum and dad look so sweet dancing together. I love my parents. (About to cry)
14. Uff! Who the hell splashed the bucket of water on me? “Saare baal kharaab kar diye”
If there is plaything you want me to include to this list, please shoot in the comments section. :D Appy Oli!