10:00 A.M to 7: P.M may be the mainstream working hours for many, but working exactly the opposite way is a cup of tea for very few. The night shifts employees’ smart looks, branded clothes, accessories and standard of living makes them appealing, but there’s a dark truth that only few are aware of.
Life may be straightforward for those who work in day time but there are so many compromising things a night shift employee has to fight with:
1. You become the #FunSpoiler of every Saturday party because you just dream of hitting the bed.
2. When your friends and family are off to sleep at 11 P.M, you open your lunch boxes.
3. You get to enjoy the early morning ozone romance with birds. Exception: Not for the people who are half asleep!
4. You become a complete night owl as you hardly get to see the bright sun.
5. When someone calls you in daytime, it’s the worst nightmare you go through.
6. Every Friday night is a jackpot: weekend bells are clearly audible.
7. If your partner is working for the same employer who has hired you, it’s a strawberry with cream offer.
8. On a road to home, there is nobody to disturb you love birds’ privacy.
9. You become a pro mainly in two things: Work-Sleep-Sleep-Work!
10. You tend to learn the culture of the other side of the world better than anybody else.
11. Your skin goes pale and natural smoky eyes (dark circles) give you a vampire look!
12. If one of the colleague dozed off while working; taking their snaps is the only fun at work. Tag a surprise gift :D
13. There’s one thing you wish to do; punch a friend’s face who always cries about how tired he/she is, working in day shift.
14. If your partner works in a day shift, your relationship status is always complicated due to opposite life-style.
Know anyone working in night hours? Share this article and convey that you understand them. What else are friends for? ;) I am sure they would smile and get a happy tear.