A trip to Goa is both good and bad for when your are back, it take a few weeks to get over the crazy good days spent in the super cool city. You are now in your boring office with no mood for work and the least you can do is keep scrolling through your amazing pictures and regret for coming back too soon. Welcome to the suck! The worst happens when you drive down to the nearest gas station and wonder about how much you saved on petrol in Goa had you been there right there, right now, and still there is more to come to make you feel horrible about your city.
1. Why can’t petrol be dirt cheap in your city?
2. Why can’t you walk around with a beer can in your hand in the city?
3. Why can’t riding a scooty be considered all hip in your city?
4. Why can’t you not care about what you are wearing while entering a big night club?
5. Why can’t a “No” be a “No” in your city? When you tell a boys that you like to be with your girl friends at the club.
6. Why can’t alcohol be cheap in your city?
7. Why can’t your city permit you to not pay tax on food?
8. Why can’t just everybody be happy in your city and have a good time, all the time?
9. Why can’t reaching the club on a bike/scooty be considered all right in your city?
10. Why can’t just people be allowed to sit at a bar or a cafe the whole day just like we stayed at the shack by the beach?
11. Why can’t life be not so speedy in the city?
12. Why can’t people be nice, and warm in your city?
13. Why can’t your parents be cool with your wearing shorts and mini skirts in the city? Considering Goan mums themselves wear dresses.
14. Why can’t hanging out with a fellow traveler turn out safe in your city?
Got something to add? Shoot in the comments section.