12 reasons why we are waiting for summers
As soon as March arrives, all that we expect is brighter, and sunnier days. Half of us even pack our jackets and heavy quilts. But what we get is a prolonged winter with cold breezes, a lot of sun to soothe us down and rains accompanied by coldest days. Damn, how could weather be so confused about when it has to leave and when it should allow the next season to arrive? There are multiple reasons why we are looking for summers to come and stick to the months.
1. To unburden ourselves with the layers of clothes we have been wearing till now.
2. To enjoy early morning walks.
3. To wear our new summer dresses and hot pants.
4. To enjoy having fresh juices and shakes.
5. To get back in shape. For we all have been getting fat eating and cuddling in the blankets.
6. To take bath every day.
7. To air dry our mane.
8. To have longer days to chill after work with friends.
9. To hangout more than we did in winters.
10. Because we can’t host winters for long.
11. Enough being late at work!
Thanks to never being able to get up on time.
12. Enough of ‘sipping coffee on a cold morning’ status updates and selfies.
If you’ve got other reasons to share with us, shoot them in the comments section.