12 miserable things that happen with a person who has constant mood swings
When you have a natural constipated look on your face like you were born with it, when you have this unusually fast gait like you are racing everyone walking on the streets, when you are being a snappy, rude and an arrogant bastard, when you have this feeling that you are on your periods but only this time you are bleeding from your heart, and when you can’t get rid of the thought that you are doomed and you have been a miserable loser all your life.
Trust me, there is more to it than what you have read so far! To ease out every reader who has constant mood swings, I bring to you a list of things that happen to you which only you can feel. And, I feel you, bruh…!
1. Your mood swings remind you of things that you have not yet achieved.
2. You suddenly become a different person.
3. Here’s your calendar! Good-mood month, bad-mood month, good-mood month, bad-mood month, and so on…
4. Nothing seems great to you.
5. You find good jokes worthless, dead pines fallen from the sky.
6. While getting ready for work, you ask yourself whether you should save up money to get plastic surgery done to your face to be able to not look like shit.
7. You feel like crying all the time.
8. For everyone who knows you, your PMS cycle runs for a full month. Same is the case with the dudes, they too have month long PMS cycle.
9. Your boyfriend knows he has to stay away from saying any negative comments to you, any great comments for another woman, he has to avoid telling you to smile, and all he is supposed to do is cuddle with you all the bloody time.
10. You walk around with a face that looks like you are about to cry or you have cried a minute before.
11. People are scared of the nasty things you tell them during your mood swings.
12. You will never agree or compromise.
If there’s anything you like me to add to this list, please comment with your suggestions below.