We know you are heading to the shopping mall, right now. But hey, this is important! OK. This is not that important but if you love yourself besides shopping, you got to read this. This is about you. The beautiful world of a shopaholic is not beautiful all the time. We do have some troubles which we can’t deal with and so team ReshareIt brings to you 10 worst woes of every obsessive shopaholic. (Because we too are unstoppable shopoholics!)
1. I don’t have anything to wear.
2. There are never enough shoes.
3. You have too many things to keep but really less space to store all that you own.
4. You are very poor.
5. You spend so much that you are broke one week after receiving your pay check.
6. You own everything your friends don’t have but you don’t have what Victoria Beckham or Sonam Kapoor has.
7. You still don’t understand and wonder why all the store managers love you and send you discount coupons and updates.
8. Store sales and discount offers make skipping shopping for a day irresistible.
9. You have not paid off your credit card since 1999.
10. You don’t know what to do with those extra cushions, mugs, vases, bathrobes, mats, hats, sunglasses, towels, caps, bags, pots, etc.
If you like to us to add one of your miseries to this list, go ahead and shoot here.