10 perfect ways to spend an ideal weekend at home when you are broke
After working your ass off the entire week, you ask yourself, “can I go out this weekend?”, “and how much money I am left with to survive till the end of the month?” After checking you bank balance online and digging your wallets & pockets for money, all you decide to do is keep your ass at home because there is still a few days until you get paid. If you are sailing in the same boat as I am, and you are cursing yourself for spending too much money on drinks and clothes while reading this, stick around for I have a plan for you. Here are a few things you can enjoy doing at home and have an idle weekend.
1. Wash your pet and play with it.
2. Invite your friend over and have a great time while sipping on coffee and eating home made sandwiches.
3. Play your favourite music playlist and dance until you have started to sweat like a pig. Dance is a great work out, you see.
4. Pick up the book you have not read since you brought it home. P-e-a-c-e!
5. Learn to cook something interesting. Open your laptop and look for a yummy recipe.
6. Clean your room, your computer table. Change the room’s settings and have a great time in the new feel of the room.
7. Go for a long walk. Set your target. Like, a cafe which is cheap and you can afford to have a latte as your reward for walking your lazy legs.
8. Workout, baby!
9. Check the TV schedule. If there is nothing too great to watch, open your laptop check the movies and series you have and watch what you have not yet watched.
10. Stream your favourite show online and watch them.
Like to suggest another way to spend the weekend? Shoot in the comments section.