Talk about Barney Stinson and the world would listen to you. People who have cherished watching ‘How I Met Your Mother’ series would know what it meant to them when Barney built a theory to prove himself or accepted a random challenge; let me frame it again: when he challenged himself!
Believe me, my stomach used to hurt laughing whenever Barney cracked it, actually, nailed it :P. This is the ultimate show people can watch over again and again. There’s no doubt that Barney was the show stealer.
So, what I just thought is to assemble some of the great quotes by the #legendwaitforitdary actor to find happiness. I am going to smile now, so you can SUIT UP for these quotes!
1. The challenges which were never given by others!
2. If you know what I mean 😉
3. That word, which Barney rarely said.
4. Indeed, it was always a Fancy Dress competition for you, bro!
5. Correct. In that one month, have sex with all the girls above 18 😛
6. Barney’s favorites: Broda and Brocode. #TrueStory!
7. And we love you for that awesomeness, sire 😀
8. Is that why he married Robin?
9. And I can’t stop drooling on how awesome you are!
10. And he knew some Math. Or maybe 2 times Math? 😉
11. True story, Barney. Women call out His name only because of that, that and that after, of course!
12. Barney was awesome for every Woman he slept with. True Story.
13. A pro sociopath, still manages to get laid with the women he chooses.
14. Wanna impress Barney? Just Suit up. Not advisable for women, though! They need to suit down 😉
15. Has sarcasm ever been so sexy?
16. And this would be our bromance!
17. Clearly, no other man can ever pull off a suit like him. Period.
18. Has to be a true story, innit? 😀
19. Man of the match tip. You either take it, or you take it!
I often think Barney being gay sometimes breaks my feminine heart but then I came across this.
Guess what, I am happy now 🙂 Hard to believe that I still love this character who made sure he nailed every girl he met in his screen life. The facts that he is a gay and has those AWESOMELY LEGENDARY acting skills bring my hat down. What do you say? High-Five?