A few of us have been trying to have those friends in our lives who we could share our interests with and who understand our lifestyle. Sometimes, living in a different could make one feel the absence of friends more than all those who haven’t stepped out of their city. After leaving school, making friends outside is quite a task when you are either a non-social bee or too introvert. Here are 12 modern ways to make friends which will never leave you alone in any city. Rest all I like to say is, when you have found someone who shares the interests you do, make the move, invite them into your life and have a great time because Y-O-L-O.
1. Watch game of thrones.
The chances are that 7 out of 10 times you are likely to bump into a G.O.T fan.
2. Become a Breaking Bad, Prison Break, House MD, etc. fan so that when someone asks what you watch you have kick ass series to mention about.
3. Start listening to metal or trance which ever suits your ears and attend all the gigs.
This way you will have only people with one similar interest around you. Your chances to begin your conversations with them are very high.
4. Boycott commercial cinema.
Do this, please!
5. Watch the popular sci-fi and super hero movies.
Yes, do this and know everything about them.
7. Read books. Girls will find you interesting and men will think you are an intelligent person to have a small chat with.
8. Embrace the pleasure derived from traveling.
9. Learn yoga and attend all yoga festivals.
Damn, right! Be fit and positive in the head and you will find yourself around them too.
10. Hit the club and show some great moves.
Got it, so flaunt it.
11. Learn to play an instrument.
You will be happy with yourself and will have people who respect and like you around you.
12. Grow beard.
Men love it and women love it too.
If you like to suggest any other modern tip to make friends instantly, then please write in the comments section.Like us on Facebook. We promise, we will share more interesting stories with you.