Inside everyone dwells an aspiring baker. Yes, that’s 100% true. And every baker needs some time saving hacks to get the baking going. Here are 14 amazing baking hacks which will get you through the day in your kitchen with lesser worries and more smiles. And if you are a baker, and you know the art of baking a fluffy cake, these tips will ease the heavy and messy work your do in the kitchen.
1. Use a glass to give a nice design to your cookies before you throw them in the oven.
2. Use parchment paper while baking a brownie to have a clean baking dish.
3. To make sure the baking soda is good to use put half a teaspoon of it in 1/2 cup of hot water. If the bubbles do not appear, it is time to throw the baking soda away.
4. Do this with powdered sugar in case you are out of frosting! Thank me, later. 🙂
5. Keep your cookies moist and soft by placing an apple slice or an orange peel in the jar.
6. You can use a Wine Bottle as a Rolling Pin. You are welcome! 🙂
7. If you are making something likely to stick to your fingers, wet your hands and go!
8. Make homemade cake with a purchased box cake by adding an extra egg and butter instead of cooking oil. Mmmm… the aroma of freshly baked cake is priceless!
9. Get rid of bubbles in your cake by dropping the dish with cake batter a few times on the kitchen counter. This will release the bubbles.
10. What! You just ran out of frosting? Don’t fret! Use marshmallows instead. Place on top of your cupcakes, bake for just 5 minutes.
11. To take out egg shells from a dish, wet you finger and dip it in the dish, the shell will gravitate toward your finger.
12. Ripen bananas by putting them in the oven for 40 minutes at 300F. They will get the perfect texture for a nice banana bread.
13. Don’t throw the burnt cookies away! Use a cheese grater and grate the cookie.
These baking hacks will do the trick next time you decide to take over the kitchen.
Like to share your own baking trick? Use the comments section.Like us on Facebook. We promise, we will share more interesting stories with you.