How many people you think contribute to your daily life? Have you appreciated the help they extend towards you?
This Thanks Giving Day take some time out to say ‘Thank you’ to those who make your life perfect by doing significant good things behind your back. 🙂
1. Your parents
They made you what you are. Thank them for the love they share with you.
2. Your brother/sister who keeps your secrets safe, arranges your bed and travel bag, irons your clothes, hugs you tight when you need it, showers you with love all the time and teases you when you look cute to them.
When did you last thank them?
3. Your best friend
Your best friend is your brother/sister outside home. Your beautiful relationship of love, support, friendship, sometimes brotherhood/sisterhood and care is unnaturally true. When did you last thank your best friend for doing so much for you?
4. Your office boy
This boy does all the important things at work for you without him you will have a hard time at work. When did you last thank him?
5. The chai waley uncle/aunty
For the awesome cups of chis he makes for you that without them office breaks won’t be fun. When did you last thank him?
6. Your Kaam Wali bai
She cleans the house including your room. Without her, you won’t be able to spend more than 2 nights in your room. When did you last thank her or appreciate the work she does?
7. The ‘chotu’ who takes care of your 2 years old sibling and plays with her so that you can study
That small boy also runs errands in the house. Without him, you will have a hard time studying or working at home. When did you last thank this boy?
8. The guy who picks litter from your house so your house doesn’t smell of rubbish
This guys helps you maintain hygiene in your house and also comes to clean the drains without any uniform or gears. This guys half his time during the with your house’s rubbish. When did you last thank for the kind of job he does?
9. The milkman
Without him, your day begins on a bad note because you missed having your cup of morning milk or tea. When did you last thank him?
10. Your school/college van’s driver
Without them you will never be able to go to school or reach home in comfort. When did you last thank him?
11. The newspaper boy
Your first visit to the toilet in the morning will go boring without the newspaper that this guy brings every day to you. Without him, you won’t know what happened in your field of education or business. When did you last thank him?
12. A stranger who saves you a seat in the bus/metro/train
When did you thank them?
13. That uncle/aunt/colleague/friend/sibling/stranger you know who inspires you
Sometimes we have our favourite uncle, friend, stranger, etc., who inspires us with their powerful words and warm heart. It is time you thank them!
14. A person in your family who has held your family together
This person needs a kiss on the cheek along with a thank you message from you!
15. Thank someone who introduced you to better music, books, bakery, travelling, spirituality, etc.
They introduced you to something which is a part of you now. Did you thank them?
16. Thank your lover
For introducing you to real love.
17. Thank your favourite Politician who is right according to you.
Yes, do it!
18. Thank your building/lane/society’s security guard
Thank him for keeping your vicinity safe.
Tell us how many people you thanked today in the comments section! Ciao!