Done with all the whining and complaining about how dull, plain & simple your look is, you head to a hair salon looking for a change, a good change. Here’s the thing, while you tell the hair stylist how bored you are with your present look and how badly your eyes ache for a change, he is already picturing you with a hair style that he thinks will suit you the best. So, you sit down, giving him all the power to change the way you look. And Ta-Daaaa! Behold, the sight of the worst hair cut ever! Now what will you do?
1. You step outside the salon, run towards your car and wish nobody see you.
2. You swear to yourself, you will never go to that salon.
3. You blame yourself to be stupid enough to be bored with how you looked before the haircut.
4. Stand in front of the mirror looking at the new you, confused whether to love this new hair style or hate it.
5. Your parents blame you for wasting money on a hair style that makes you look like a flamingo.
6. Your friends laugh at you and make fun of your new look.
7. Your siblings invent a new silly nickname for you.
8. You straight away decide that you are not going to college/work, the next day.
9. You feel glad it is winters and you can go to college wearing caps and scarves to hide your bad haircut!
10. You start applying oil to your hair so that they grow back to their previous length.
11. You tie your hair in a pony tail or a bun so that no one finds out you got your mane chopped.
12. You pray nobody finds out you had a hair cut!
13. You refuse to step out of your house.
14. You cancel all your plans to meet friends.
15. And even if you do step out, you will complain about your bad haircut and tell your friends to never visit the same salon.
16. When friends ask you the name of your hairstyle, you find yourself nervous and dumb.
17. You don’t want your crush to find out you look different now.
We got it exactly right! eh?
Share with friends to share your common feelings. 😛