There is no doubt that everyone chooses one of the hill stations while planning a vacation, though many don’t state the reason why; but they still make plans to spend time in the mountains. If you stay in the plains of Delhi, Bangalore, Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai, etc., we know how you feel about the hills, bruh! Just to state all your reasons in writing, we bring to you 16 reasons why you love the hills. 🙂
1. You are tired of looking at the concrete jungle around you full of cars and noise.
2. Your city doesn’t have the scenic beauty like a hill station does.
3. Your heart belongs in the hills.
4. There is so much fun being in the nature doing nothing.
5. You love gazing at the setting sun in the mountains. So beautiful.
6. You are a footloose, a hippie, mountain lover!
7. To sit by a waterfall and have fun in it is 50-times better than watching stupid urban fashion around you.
8. You love the simplicity of people living in hill stations.
9. You love the slow, stress-free life of a hill station.
1o. Snowfall is a treat to your eyes.
11. To play with the snow, jump around and walk is a pleasure to you.
12. You love the adventure hill stations offer.
From adventure sports, to trekking to exploring the haunted places, you love doing all of that.
13. You love the food you get to eat!
14. Peace! Tranquility!
15. The delight of enjoying a bonfire, eating and drinking hot tea in the cold and rubbing hands once in a while.
16. It is lovely to have a warm cozy time in the hills.
Share this post with your fellow friends who love travelling right away!