After a whole month by drinking and partying right in December things become dead once you have welcomed the new year. So when the first ‘dry-day’ of the year hits you, it hits you really hard! And the quintessential lovers of booze go really crazy with the thought of a holiday spent without getting wasted. Here are 13 things only a person who understands the harmful affects of a dry day can relate to.
1. You start planning how you should be spending the national holiday a week before. You definitely don’t want to be melancholic for not arranging the booze in advance.
2. You start stocking up booze.
3. You curse yourself for not remembering that the National holiday will be a dry-day.
4. You start calling up friends to find out if they have booze in their house.
5. You without any hesitation accept party invites thinking you might get a chance to have booze.
6. You steal a bottle from your dad’s mini bar.
7. You gang up with friends and go for a drive towards the highway (Gurgaon) to find out if any liquor shop owner is bootlegging.
8. You start noticing that most of auto drivers are drunk driving and you winder where they got the booze from.
9. You start hunting for peddlers to at least sell you some of the great stuff from the mountains in small pouches.
10. When nothing works out, you sleep all day long because there is no point thinking about what a mess you have made of your glorified holiday.
11. You call up your friends and make plans for a long drive or you just go out on a eating spree with them.
12. But you also try finding out what your parents are doing because they are not so bad people.
13. Even if you end up going to a lounge bar, you request the bartender to make you a drink and offer him to pay a little extra. 😉
If you completely relate to the things shared in this post, go ahead share it with your friends to have a good laugh. Ciao!:D