Times have changed. While earlier everyone took to going out on the weekends, we have started to staying home, throwing house parties and watching their favourite TV series all day long with an ice-cream tub resting on our tummies. And why shouldn’t we do that when it is an awesome thing to do on a weekend. To rest at home having a great time over what we enjoy doing. ‘Staying in’ is definitely the new ‘staying out’. Here’s why!
1. You can laze in your bed, in your tattered t-shirt or ‘the nude’ and no one will judge you for poor dressing.
2. You are cheap so you want to cut down on going out so you can splurge on online shopping.
3. You can have a better time with your friends at home.
4. Clubs can shut at 3 am but not a house party.
5. You don’t have to tip anyone or pay tax.
6. You do not need to spend time on putting on clothes or applying makeup.
7. You can have as much food as you want. Nobody is going raise an eye looking at you.
8. You do not need anyone to drive you back home in case you pass out
or wake up to a bad hangover.
9. You can catch up on the missed episodes of your favourite shows.
or just begin watching a new series.
10. You do not have to wear bra or underwear.
11. Spending me time with yourself is a must whether it involves reading or just lying aimlessly in bed.
Like to add your thoughts to this piece of writing? Shoot your ideas in the comments section.
Like us on Facebook. We promise, we will share more interesting stories with you.